Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sand Sculpture Contest


Since I told you guys about this, I thought you might want to see the winning sculpture.  Plus I wanted to test out the picture tool on here.  If it's a little hard to make out, this is an alien crash site.  The theme is that the aliens found some moonshine in the barn, and couldn't control their spaceship on the way out.  The cows and aliens were made with some clay that we found on the site, which pissed off some other teams pretty bad (We were only supposed to bring one pound of natural materials with us, and probably used 10 lbs of clay).  We also got yelled at for drinking in the park, which was sort of funny considering the title of our sculpture was "Don't Drink and Drive".   P.S., if you click the picture, you should get a bigger version that is easier to see!

No comments: