skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
DeLaughters Gone Wild
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
PE Exam
I'm not sure who of you I've told yet, but I'm officially signed up to take the PE exam on April 24th. Wish me luck! It's an 8 hour test. Also, Jessica and I are going to Jamaica the week after I take it. We're staying
here
and here
Anyone else want to come?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
▼
2009
(21)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
▼
March
(12)
Patio after the blizzard
wow! check this out
luke!
Jocelyn, Emma and Abby
P2160007
P2190074
P2190063
P2190071
No title
Where dad and I will be
good luck
PE Exam
►
February
(2)
►
2008
(17)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(7)
Contributors
Colonie Anime
Dan
JDeLaughter
Sam
No comments:
Post a Comment